Drop-In with Funnylicious
Our weekly drop-in session is back! The Slovak government has started easing of COVID-19 restrictions and it's now possible for us to meet and train in person again!
What is a drop-in session?
A drop-in session is an open practice session for everyone regardless of their improv experience or skill level. Perfect for someone who is curious about improv comedy and wants to check it out in a safe, supportive and judgment-free environment.
Why should I come to a drop-in session?
Tons of reasons why you should come! Here are just a few:
- Release stress
- Meet new interesting people
- Learn new life skills
- Laughter – the best form of therapy
- Support an emerging local improv troupe
- Let yourself go
- Discover a new hobby
- Make yourself more interesting
- Do something every day that scares you
- Learn to think on your feet
- Explore improv at your own pace
- Healthier, cheaper and arguably more fun than just getting drunk in a bar with your friends
How to join: Register here or scroll down for sign up form.
Who can join: Complete beginners and also those with some experience.
Time: 19:00 – 21:00 (Central European Time GMT +2)
Cost: 10 Euros
Note: If you are struggling financially due to the current situation, you may opt to 'pay nothing'. No questions asked!
When is the next drop-in session?
EVERY MONDAY! Please register in advance before joining our drop-in sessions. We want to keep you informed in case of any last-minute changes.