Drop-In with Funnylicious
In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have temporarily moved all our classes online through video conferencing tool Zoom.
What is a drop-in session?
A drop-in session is an open practice session for everyone regardless of their improv experience or skill level. Perfect for someone who is curious about improv comedy and wants to check it out in a safe, supportive and judgment-free environment.
Why should I come to a drop-in session?
Tons of reasons why you should come! Here are just a few:
- Release stress
- Meet new interesting people
- Learn new life skills
- Laughter – the best form of therapy
- Support an emerging local improv troupe
- Let yourself go
- Discover a new hobby
- Make yourself more interesting
- Do something every day that scares you
- Learn to think on your feet
- Explore improv at your own pace
- Healthier, cheaper and arguably more fun than just getting drunk in a bar with your friends
How to join:
Register here or scroll down for sign up form.
We will then email you a log-in link for the Zoom platform. Simple!
What you need to join online: A PC/ laptop with a webcam, microphone and good internet connection.
Don’t worry if you haven’t used Zoom before, we will go through all the important functions together before we start.
Time: 19:00 – 20:30 (Central European Time GMT +2)
Cost: 5 Euros
Note: If you are struggling financially due to the current situation, you may opt to 'pay nothing'. No questions asked!
When is the next drop-in session?
EVERY MONDAY! Feel free to join us wherever in the world you are!